We are here to help you navigate the complexities of dental benefit plans. Plans can be helpful to lower your out-of-pocket costs for care. Plans vary widely as to covered procedures and to the actual amount of coverage. Deductibles, plan limits and percentage of the fees covered can be very difficult to understand. We accept all dental benefit insurance plans and submit all claims for you so you will receive the maximum benefit possible. We can usually tell you if you will receive coverage for care at our office.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!